Test Automation Engineer
My client based in Dublin City Centre have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced test automation engineer. This role will involve automating test cases and also mentoring and training more junior engineers. As this company continues to grow the successful candidate will be in an excellent position to move towards a team lead position at a leading data analytics company.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a test automation role
- Experience working with automation testing tools such as Selenium Webdriver or Protractor
- Strong coding / scripting with at least one – Java , Python, Ruby
- Strong knowledge of web services testing.
- Familiar with Linux environments
- Exposure to continuous integration tools such as Jenkins a plus
- Performance testing experience advantageous
- Healthcare (dependants covered)
- Bonus – 10%
- Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Excellent training provided
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio by sending your CV via the link, or call 015253404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.