Top Graduate Wanted
Ardlinn are seeking an Executive Researcher to join a high performing team. You will support the team in providing quality bespoke recruitment services specifically around candidate sourcing and engagement, commercial activities and some administrative duties, this position will have an internaitonal scope with all of the tools and training provided to proceed to an Exectuve Search Consultant. This person can be based at either of our offices in Belfast or Dublin.
- Proactively sourcing relevant, high calibre candidates for; client mandates, the team and the wider business by utilising multiple methods and channels. This will include headhunting, re-generation, marketing, social media, networking etc
- With the assistance of a Consultant or Manager fully qualify job specifications in order to conduct an accurate search.
- Initiate contact with candidates on receipt of CVs and advise on suitability for roles
- Pre-screen and if required interview candidates in order to ascertain suitability for client mandates and the wider business.
- Maintain candidate engagement via regular contact to monitor both progress and performance
- Write job adverts in order to attract suitable, quality candidates for client mandates.
- Provide input in the formulation of client packs, pitches and market insights.
- Support the administration team in periods of high activity in uploading candidates to the system or posting of job adverts.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have a deegree in Law or a business related subject
- Works productively in a high pressure environment and keeps emotions under control during difficult situations
- Previous administration/sales/recruitment experience will be an advantage
- Ideally immediately available