Trade Service Professional – German Language
To service Citi’s EMEA clients and to support the expansion of the Trade business with particular emphasis on the French/Arabic language support for Financial Institutions
The Trade Service Professional’s role is to offer a specialized service and provide Trade solutions to Citi clients ensuring their expectations are continually met.
• Maintain regular proactive calls with managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios for EMEA Trade Operation.
• Manage day to day senior client contact and handling of client issues with proactive follow up with the respective Operations; Sales; Product Management teams.
• Maintain day to day supervision and measurement of processing performed by TCS in relation to the end to end processing of transactions for managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios.
• Place a high emphasis on controls.
• Maintain structured reporting of all inquiries and investigations handled for all managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios on the Trade Call Tracking Systems.
• Root cause analysis to be performed on all inquiries and investigations for managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios to determine how we can further reduce the number of routine queries via automation and process enhancements.
• Develop and review metrics, and monitor mechanisms to fully gauge the health of managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios for EMEA Trade.
• Review need for and implement Structured Standardised MIS and Scorecard reporting for distribution to managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios for EMEA Trade Operation.
• Implementation of Quarterly Client Service Reviews with focus on individual client scorecards.
• Monitoring of Service Levels for all managed clients across the FI; Corporate and Benecare portfolios to ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to and client expectations are exceeded.
• New Client on-boarding and management. Work in partnership with Implementations; Sales; Product and Technical Partners.
• Maintain pristine controls for all aspects of the TSP function to ensure effective risk management for EMEA Trade.
• Proactive calling and management of all Clients on the Benecare program for increased client revenue.
• Maintain active engagement with Product, Sales and Coverage partners in relation to new customer requirements, Benecare initiatives and revenue generation.
• Improve overall relations with our client base providing clients with one to one support tailored to their specific business and requirements thus facilitating improved feedback on client reviews and surveys.
• Enable EMEA Trade to provide our clients with a “best in class” service through streamlined operations delivery, innovative client solutions, clear, concise and timely responses to queries, Trade related issues and timely escalation of any issues to operations managers.
• Active marketing of Trade Advisor to reduce the overall number of routine queries received.
• Provide awareness to all managed clients of tools available to them to aid them.
• Handling escalations
• Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately.
• Extensive years of Trade Finance experience within in a banking environment would be preferable.
• Extensive years of experience in a customer service type role is essential.
• Good Macro knowledge of trade flows would be desirable.
• Fluency in at least one Western European language (written and verbal) is preferable however not an essential requirement of this role).
• German/English native speaker with written and verbal fluency in any other Western European languages is an essential requirement of this role (written and verbal).
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all organisational levels.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
• Proficient in the use of computer applications and packages.
• Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
• Excellent decision making skills
• Excellent customer service skills – ability to empathise with customers.
• Persevere with tasks until they are completed
• Ability to work well within team environment displaying willingness to help colleagues when required
1st Class Degree preferred
• Customer Service Skills
• Planning and Organisation
• Decision Making
• Attention to detail
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.