Trainee Account Co-ordinator, Naas, Co Kildare
Trainee Account Co-ordinator required in Naas, Co Kildare to assist our sister company, Staffline Recruitment Ltd, in delivering a comprehensive onsite recruitment service to clients in Ireland.
As a Trainee Account Co-ordinator your duties will include:
- providing staff to the client’s business on a 100% fulfillment basis.
- advertising, interviewing, inducting, vetting and training all staff in a professional and timely manner adhering to ROI legislation ensuring that you plan ahead for busy periods.
- spotting audit on the production line ensuring that an agreed level of service is maintained to the client as well as personal standards.
- managing staff absence in terms of holiday requests/sickness absence.
- carrying out return to work interviews with all workers on their return from unexpected absences whether this is sickness or unauthorized.
- engaging with the client to agree Service Level Agreements (SLAs) on each site.
- training staff in induction and ensure that workers adhere to the client’s health and safety protocols on site.
- contractor managing on site and updated management information (MI) weekly ensuring that this is sent to the Account Manager in a timely fashion.
- Assessing, recording and regularly reviewing workers’ readiness for work, ability to sustain work and barriers to employment;
- Producing and agreeing with each customer an individually tailored action plan, based on your assessment, which will lead to customers getting and sustaining work;
- Working effectively and collaboratively with colleagues to ensure contract performance.
To apply for the position of Trainee Account Co-ordinator in Kildare you will meet the following essential criteria:
- experience of working on a fast paced production site ideally with recruitment and/or HR experience.
- experience of working on a rota basis to ensure on call cover.
- have strong problem solving ability.
- be flexible in your approach to your working pattern being able to work a pattern of 5 out of 7 days to include evenings, nights and weekends.
- possess a clean drivers’ licence, as you may be required to travel to other sites to assist as requested.
- Results focused with the experience and ability to meet and exceed targets
- Previous experience in a customer focused role
- Interest in the growth and development of others
- Knowledge of the local labour market and national trends
- Proven ability to motivate and engage with challenging customers
- Competent IT and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to build rapport with a wide range of staff/clients/contractors both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of what clients require and be able to direct workers accordingly.
- Experience in working with a wide range of people, all with differing needs and cultures
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business
To apply for the position of Trainee Account Co-ordinator in Naas in Co Kildare, please forward your CV to Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 03 June 2016.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Karen Hill at Diamond Recruitment Group on 0044 (0)7825 791 850. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Account Co-ordinator jobs in Kildare, Account Co-ordinator jobs in Ireland, recruitment jobs in Kildare, recruitment jobs in Ireland, trainee jobs in Ireland, trainee jobs in KildareApply for this job.