Trainee Maintenance Technician
Energis is recruiting a Trainee Maintenance Technician on behalf of our manufacturing client based in Co Monaghan. This role will be part of a team responsible for carrying out repair and maintenance on a range of machinery and services.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on all site services and packaging machinery including basic refrigeration plant, water treatment plant, wrappers, metal detectors, checkweighers, labellers etc
- React immediately to any breakdowns
- Liaise with and assist any 3rd party contractors in carrying out their duties on site.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date maintenance documentation, following good documentation practices and keeping management updated on maintenance progress on site.
- Relevant Electrical or Mechanical maintenance qualification, or currently studying towards
- Ability to work as part of a 24/7 rota, including weekends
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills with capital equipment
- Strong problem solving capabilities with the ability to think on your feet
In return you will be offered a role within a dynamic team and the opportunity to progress with an expanding global company, with the opportunity to work in their overseas sites. Salary is €13 /hr.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call us on +44 2890 826044 or email your CV through the link.Apply for this job.