Trainee Production Manager Monaghan
Trainee Production Manager – Monaghan
Our client a leading FMCG manufacturer based in Co Monaghan.
- Identify & lead Lean Manufacturing Projects
- ensuring that the production is cost effective e.g. casing yields, waste, efficiency targets are being achieved
- making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- working out the human and material resources needed;
- monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- working with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- reviewing worker performance;
- identifying training needs
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification in a related discipline
- Experience of managing a multi-functional team at a similar level in a high speed process environment
Salary Range: neg
Consultant: Gareth Miller
Ref Code: GM 8930633
VickerStock Recruitment is a specialist, focused on engineering roles throughout Europe. Our NI division has over 20 years of experience recruiting for the engineering sector. For additional information on this Maintenance Engineer vacancy and other engineering opportunities contact us on 02890313720 or send a current updated CV in strict confidence using the link below.
VickerStock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our website.Apply for this job.