Treasury Assistant, based in Dublin.
An exciting opportunity for a motivated professional to utilise their treasury, reconciliations, funds or settlements background in a fast paced corporate business.
About Capita | Life & Pensions, Dublin
Capita Plc is a UK leader in technology-enabled business process management and outsourcing solutions. Capita first expanded into life and pensions in the international life assurance market in 2003, with Montague House, Dublin being at the heart of the business. We provide our clients with a global business model that helps them establish themselves within new markets, develop and launch new products, and grow internationally.
What you will do:
The Premium Collection / Treasury team process premium receipts, payment file transmissions and perform daily reconciliations for a number of Capita clients with businesses located in Europe & Asia. The team also provides support to the Customer Services teams on client / customer queries relating to payments / international banking including cash / treasury management.
The primary purpose of the role is to capture and reconcile premium receipts received overnight across a number of accounts for all Capita clients. This involves submission of payment files to the banks in accordance with strict cut off times and daily reconciliation culminating in a month reconciliation process on all accounts administered by the team.
The role also involves management of banking related queries with elements of Cash & Treasury management.
- Capture of all receipts overnight and production of clearance lists.
- Preparation and completion of daily cashbook reconciliations on multi-currency accounts.
- Manage reconciliations with emphasis on investigating and clearing un-reconciled items.
- Timely and accurate submissions of payment files to banking partners.
- Interact / manage banking partners on payment related queries.
- Maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers demonstrating the ability to work smartly and manage workload in a busy and changing environment.
- Cash management focusing on cash positioning & target balancing.
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment & work ethic
- Deliver a consistent and high-quality service in a multi-client environment
- Good knowledge of Treasury function relating to Deposit & FX management
- Good knowledge of reconciliation’s
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- 8am start to facilitate report processing for our Asian businesses
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Well organised and flexible
- ACCA / CIMA studies may be beneficial, although not essential, and can be supported.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.