Turnover Manager – Dublin
An excellent opportunity exists with a leading Building Services Contractor that wishes to employ a Turnover Manager for the Dublin area.
This position will interface directly with sub-contractors, construction personnel and operations staff, the Turnover coordinator will manage the collection of engineering, quality and commissioning documentation; assemble operations and maintenance manuals; facilitate training of operational personnel; and coordinate tests required for project completion.
- Directly interfacing with contractors to ensure requirements for engineering, quality and commissioning documentation are clearly communicated and understood by the contractors;
- Continuously auditing engineering, quality and commissioning documentation for compliance with contract requirements;
- Driving the submission, review and update of operations and maintenance manuals required by operations;
- Ensuring that equipment cleaning, commissioning and start-up procedures are written and updated by the contractors;
- Development and implementation of final inspection, punch-listing and warranty procedures;
- Providing weekly and monthly reports on progress to construction and management;
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering technology;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the erection, commissioning, start-up and operation of building services projects
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to manage the flow of incoming and outgoing engineering, quality and commissioning documentation needed to complete transfer of care, custody and control of the projects to operations;
- Good problem solving and negotiating skills;
- Ability to react quickly to changes in project conditions;
- Team oriented with a desire to work with others;
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including management, operations, and other departments;
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as dictated by project schedules;
In return for your commitment you will receive a generous a package.
Applicants from the Oil & Gas industry will also be considered.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.