- Undertake possession of the product web application
- Develop additional features and track progress
- Conduct testing and debugging for web-app
- Implement technical enhancements and train others
- Suggest methods to increase product sustainability and stability
- Take control of troubleshooting, repairs and fault resolution.
- Analysing and problem-solving as well as making thoughtful, progressive team contributions
- 3+ years’ experience in Front End Development
- Experience with JQuery and Angular
- Experience with GIT or similar source control desirable
- Honours degree in in relative discipline desirable
- The ideal candidate will have the positive mentality of a self-starter: proactive, energetic and highly driven to succeed
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Project Management experience would be advantageous
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.