UK & Ireland Sales Manager
UK & IRELAND SALES MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive
REPORTING TO: Business Development Director
SALARY: Not disclosed
Management of the UK & Ireland office and sales team. Strong growth in UK & Ireland has created an exciting new Management position reporting to the Sales Director.
- •2yrs experience in a similar role.
- •Proven KPI record
- •Excellent IT skills with ability to analyse and manipulate data.
- •Ability to run marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- •Third level qualification in a business related discipline
- •Previous experience reporting to Board of Directors
- •Experience working with medical devices
- •Experience of sales within a manufacturing company
Main duties will include-
- Drive the Company performance management culture in the UK and Ireland sales teams to ensure KPI targets, as set by the Sale Director are met and exceeded.
- Daily re-enforcing of sales targets through both oral and written communication. Daily direction given in line with the wishes of the Sales Director. Management of daily stats and the ability to intervene in a timely manner when a sales representative needs guidance or direction.
- Review all KPIs to ensure all opportunities are being maximised. Reports any concerns to the Sales Director.
- Ensure daily outcomes of sales efforts take into account current campaigns and that range selling is in line with Company expectations.
- Mentoring of Business Development Executives on sales process.
- Provide encouragement and direction to the team – the point of contact for advice and direction.
- Manage the activity of the Business Development Co-ordinators – ensure effective use of time in terms of administrative tasks V proactive tasks. Monitor KPIs and ensure these are being reached and exceeded.
- Attendance at Sales Meetings – take part ownership for the sales meeting, with direction given by the Sales Director. Be actively involved with the Directors on the agenda for the sales meeting.
- Analyse sales reports constantly driving to hit the department’s KPIs.
- Training in and use of the Company’s customer relationship management database.
- Analyse growth drivers, prepare marketing campaigns alongside the Marketing department. Co-ordinate the grading of hospitals for product campaigns and success rate after campaigns.
Contact Helen Canning Tel: 028 7035 6028
Or email via the CONTACT EMPLOYER BUTTON
Closing Date: Completed application forms should be received by 2pm on Wednesday 3rd August 2016
Armstrong Medical is an equal opportunities employer.
Full job specs available on our website.Apply for this job.