Validation Engineer (Donegal)
MCS Group is in partnership with an engineering & manufacturing multinational organisation based in Letterkenny. They now have a requirement for a Validation / Quality Engineer to progress with the business on their continued growth.
As Validation Engineer, you will join the Manufacturing with the mindset of achieving and maintaining the highest quality standards. This is a key role within the overall business, partnering with manufacturing and production groups to resolve quality issues and ensuring customer satisfaction as standard.
- 3 years’+ experience of Quality manufacturing processes, quality control and problem-solving techniques
- Experience with ISO 13485 would be seen as advantageous
- Capable of reading technical documents such as quality standards, customer specifications and drawings
- Proven ability to use statistical methods for fault finding and solution support on technical issues
- Decisive and commercially aware
- Passionate for quality and to cascade throughout the business
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary. Furthermore, you will join a firm that is continuing to grow, giving you the opportunity to progress and develop your career for the long-term.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Brendan Catney, Manager – Technical & Engineering at MCS Group on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.Apply for this job.