Vickerstock is recruiting a Validation Specialist for a company based in North Dublin.
This role offers an excellent opportunity within an expanding organisation. Under the umbrella of the technical department, you will be afforded the opportunity to grow within a medium sized company and to work with a high level of autonomy.
- Writing protocols and protocol reports for validation activities
- Presenting analytical information to operations departments
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes in relation to validation and collaborate with the wider team on implementation
- Generation, execution and close out of validation projects relating to existing products and new product introductions
- Prepare detailed schedules and plans, clearly defining the key actions in the delivery of continuous improvement projects
- Documenting risk assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or a related discipline
- Degree in Engineering, Technology or a scientific discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a validation engineer
- Full understanding of cGMP requirements
- Demonstratable technical writing skills
For a confidential conversation regarding this post please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Consultant: Patrick McIlveen
Vickerstock operates as both an employment agency and employment business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless race, age, sex, disability or religious belief. All applications are handled in strict confidence. For further information on the services we supply please visit our websiteApply for this job.