Warehouse Manager | €50k | County Louth
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a leading multi-national food manufacturing organisation who have won a number of awards recently for excellence within their product range and standards achievement. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Manager to their organisation to further develop and maintain the Warehouse Operations Management Systems.
Warehouse Manager: Overview
This role will assume responsibility for the operations management of all warehouses both internally and externally. Budget responsibility for overall spend internally & externally on warehousing and capital. Deliver a standardised approach across all the Warehouses in line with business requirements which will include SOP’s training methodology, product management and product presentation.
Managing and developing reports to create and sustain a high performance work team to drive overall Warehouse performance. Participate and contribute in senior site management meetings, and presenting warehouse performance measurements, action and recovery plans and timelines for improvement.
Warehouse Manager: Duties
Warehouse & Distribution Budget
- To monitor & manage the spend in this area
- To proactively think of cost saving initiatives & follow them through
Warehousing and Distribution Operation
- To implement efficient processes across the function
- To establish and maintain excellent internal and external service levels whilst striving to identify improvement areas within warehousing and distribution.
- To ensure effective management of Warehousing/Distribution KPIs at all times.
- To effectively manage the stock of raw materials and finished products held at site & 3rd Party warehouses, ensuring stock accuracy by real time use of TROPOS
- To ensure that company Environmental Standards are met in all activities across the function to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- To ensure the health, safety and environmental awareness of all personnel, visitors and contractors within Warehouse areas and adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Direct management of the Warehouse Team on a day to day basis; motivate team and individual development including personal development and training plans. Develop and support team mentality.
- Implement measurable KPI’s that demonstrate continuous improvement
- Time and attendance recording, reporting and management
Warehouse Manager: Desirable Criteria
- Experience in managing warehousing from both an operational and strategic perspective.
- Experience of working in JIT environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Comprehensive understanding of all legislation applicable to this function (Health & Safety, Food Safety & Operating Licence requirements
- CPC Qualification
- Experienced W & D Management
- Lean Manufacturing or CI experience
- IOSH certificate
Salary: €50k + pension + perks
Consultant: Martin Sim
Ref: 894653Apply for this job.