Wastewater Design Engineer (Project Manager)
Wastewater Design Engineer / Project Manager – Dublin
Are you an Engineer looking to advance your career with a leading, global consultancy? If so, look no further as this may be the role for you. Due to contract awards and an already busy schedule, our client has a requirement for a Wastewater Design Engineer / Project Manager to carry out Design and Site Supervision duties on a Pharmaceutical project in Dublin.
As Wastewater Design Engineer / Project Manager you will be responsible for Project Management and detailed design of; but not limited to: Sequencing batch reactors, raw effluent pipework, distribution and pumping systems, clarifiers and other associated works. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Deliver detailed design services in accordance with all relevant technical standards, producing the required outputs on time, within budget and to the quality required.
- Carry out site visits and surveys, inspections assessment and supervise sub-contractors.
- Working with project engineers and other design team members in an integrated approach.
- Maintaining technical quality ensuring designs meet client specification.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar engineering role with particular experience in wastewater projects.
- Project management / Site supervision experience.
- A degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering and approaching chartered status.
- Experience using design packages such as AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of SCADA wold be beneficial.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to act within a team at all times. With the nature of the role there will be travel involved so you should be flexible in terms of travel.
If you feel this Wastewater Design Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.